Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Manager/Director of Customer Success will oversee the daily activity of the CSM team, drive team performance, build an understanding of customers’ needs and proactively identify strategies to achieve their digital transformation goals. Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience, you will be working cooperatively with the Sales, Solutions Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams to help our customers realize their business objectives through the use of the Nitro Productivity Suite. You will have the opportunity to develop deep customer relationships, address escalations, and scale the Customer Success program.
- Manage a team of 6-8 Enterprise Customer Success Managers
- Deliver high value customer engagements that effectively drive adoption and growth throughout the customer lifecycle
- Proactively identify customer health risks and lead account strategy to develop customer advocates
- Own the renewal number for the Enterprise customer portfolio and actively mitigate churn risk
- Partner with Sales to identify expansion and up-sell opportunities in the post-sales cycle
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, product, support and engineering teams to escalate high-impact customer needs
- Develop Customer Success playbooks, based on opportunities to increase user adoption and engagement
- Support ongoing team growth and career development including recruiting, hiring, training and coaching CSMs
- Attract top talent to recruit, manage and develop a high caliber team
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving internal initiatives to increase user engagement and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Desire to lead, coach and develop others -- passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- History of thriving in a high growth environment
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer adoption and delivering value
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- 5+ years of Customer Success / Account Management experience, preferably within an Enterprise software organization
- 3+ years of people management and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values
- Travel up to 20% of the time
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-JG1 #LI-Remote