Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing and we want YOU to join us on this journey. After receiving enormous investment during our recent IPO which took place in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts!
This position exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers. In this position you will deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker’s adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability.
We are looking for a Growth Account Executive to join our DACH team. You will act as a trusted adviser bringing value to our enterprise & corporate customer segments. You will be responsible for executing sales strategy, effectively engaging existing customers, identifying their needs and selling appropriate Nitro solutions to meet those needs. You will be dedicated to making our customers successful and seeking out opportunities for revenue growth
This role represents a significant opportunity for an experienced SAAS Sales Professional to join a rapidly expanding global sales organisation. We are extremely well positioned for significant growth over the coming years and you now have an opportunity to join a positive cashflow, public company set for huge success in 2021 and beyond.
- You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted adviser
- Drive existing customer relationships and ensure customers are achieving full potential of their current investment (leverage customer relationships to expand the usage of Nitro within new teams and departments)
- Drive the business forward by expanding revenue within current customer base, by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing customers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory, create reliable forecasts and defend current spend
- Embrace a growth mindset and inspire those around you to perform at a higher level while effectively leveraging resources
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Partner cross-functionally within Nitro (and with channel partners, as required) to gather data, drive product adoption, and ensure customers leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years selling enterprise software - subscription, preferably to the office of the CIO
- Experience selling into both Enterprise and Corporate customers.
- New business/Hunter mentality
- Channel experience preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of customer needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Self starter, Mature, comfortable in a dynamic/start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- A team player.
- Must be fluent in German
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.