Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Mid-Market Account Executive (DACH)
London, England, United Kingdom, Remote
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for an experienced Mid-Market Account Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue via new customer acquisition. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Nitro quarterly and annual sales targets. Your ability to prospect and close your own net-new business is imperative to your success and overachievement at Nitro.
The Mid-Market Account Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability. This person is expected to manage their time and account engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. Nitro’s Mid-Market Account Executives shall be a trusted adviser to assist prospects and accounts during this transformative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hunting and prospecting into a set of accounts, and developing a network of end user and channel contacts with the goal of acquiring new logos.
- Developing and executing a detailed territory plan that includes a complete list of target accounts and the routes, plays, and personas needed to access these prospects.
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification with the ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them? What are the sources that contribute to my pipeline and how do I ensure I have a good mix of large and small opportunities?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close.
- Effectively engage with channel partners to drive incremental opportunity within your territory.
- Using multi-channel communication to communicate with decision makers to drive the next step in the sales cycle.
- Navigating political structures and creating and running Mutual Action Plans to drive desired outcomes
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle
- Managing all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.
What we’re looking for:
- Proficiency in both German and English is essential.
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience.
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles.
- Net new business background.
- Clear understanding of pipeline development and management to ensure consistent 3X coverage.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motived with a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience with sales engagement systems preferred.
NOTE: This position can be based remotely in Ireland, the UK or Germany.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.