Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
Nitro is seeking an ambitious, self-starter Product Manager for a unique opportunity to help drive the execution and delivery of a growing product area to extend Nitro’s functionality beyond our core applications. This role benefits from company-wide visibility and offers a high degree of ownership and influence.
Nitro delivers document productivity to every knowledge worker. We firmly believe that with the right capabilities, knowledge workers can save time, money and paper, and become more engaged employees. Nitro Pro and its entire solution set provides a simple, delightful document productivity experience for everyone. Together with our platform centric technologies and automated workflows, our customers are transforming analogue, legacy workflows that took several days or weeks to complete, to digital, modern workflows that complete in minutes or hours.
This role is responsible for leading the effort to empower our customers to use Nitro’s expanding platform technologies where they can be most effective. Nitro will continue to expand its platform technologies to allow for increased efficiency in all
areas of workflow, automation, integration and multi device solutions.
We are looking for an innovative and motivated Product Manager, with a strong technical background to support the delivery of key Nitro initiatives by understanding business requirements, managing changes, removing roadblocks, and communicating broadly with multiple functional groups and stakeholders. This role is open for location remotely in both Ireland, or United Kingdom and reports to Nitro Platform’s Director of Product Management.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and user stories for engineering.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Work with engineering teams to deliver feature functionality against the scheduled roadmap.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry
- Work closely with Senior PM's to help define the strategy, roadmap and execution plan for Nitro’s Platform solutions.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
- Look for creative solutions to deliver maximum value to our customers in an agile fashion
- Ship frequently!
The skills you'll need:
- Proven track record in shipping enterprise market products
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, UX, and operations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer-centric, business-focused mindset
- Experience of working with customers to discover use cases and opportunities
- Passion for solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions
- Self-driven, organized, strategic thinker
- Experience in document productivity, processing, workflows and automation a distinct advantage.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.